Make the most of the good weather this summer with the Rhino barbecue from Azuma Outdoor.
This stylish barbecue has been designed with you in mind and includes handy features that are sure to make your time at the grill easier.
• Rhino Charcoal BBQ by Azuma Outdoor
• Large cooking chamber with modern shape
• Inner resting tier to cool cooked foods
• Made from a durable black steel with heat-resistant coating
• Adjustable height charcoal tray for controlled cooking
• Easy to transport with 2 wheels & solid metal handle
• Temperature gauge, vents, ashtray, side table, hanging hooks & bottle opener
• Approximate size (with table down): H108 x W88 x D52cm
The barbecue has one large rectangular chamber with a grated cooking area and a rack to keep cooked food warm. The charcoal tray height can be adjusted by a crank handle on the front to suit whatever you’re cooking. A door on the front lets you add or rake the charcoal when needed.
To get cooking, add charcoal briquettes to the tray and ignite. We recommend waiting around 30-40 minutes to reach your ideal cooking temperature. The temperature gauge on the lid will help you decide when to start cooking.
The side table comes with 4 hanging hooks for your grilling utensils. And if you need a bit more space, there’s an extra shelf underneath for plates and condiments. And the Rhino BBQ has a handy bottle opener for cracking open a beer or three. Cheers!
Tidying up is quick and easy with this BBQ. The chamber base has a removable ashtray for easy disposal of ashes. Once the cleaning is done, use the chunky handle to wheel the grill away for storage.
Product size (table down): W88 x H108 x D52cm
Cooking chamber: W61 x H54 x D36cm
Chamber door: W34.5 x H16cm
Cooking area: W56 x D41cm
Warming rack: W53.5 x D24cm
Side table: W31 x D48.5cm
Lower storage rack: W61 x D38cm
Ash tray: W60 x D44cm
Legs: H76 x D5cm
Wheel diameter: 17cm