TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL XS STOCK SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all social media competitions (“Prize Draw(s)”) run on the official Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or any other pages owned and/or managed by XS-Stock.com Ltd (the Promoter). By entering into any Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Prize Draw opening and closing dates will be clearly stated on all original competition posts. No entries shall be accepted before the opening date or after the closing date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be accepted.
2. In order to enter any of our Prize Draws, entrants must fully read and follow the instructions given on the original competition post. Full correct details must be supplied where applicable and all entrants must accept these terms and conditions.
3. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THE PRIZE DRAWS. You do not have to buy any product from XS-Stock.com Ltd in order to enter our Prize Draws.
4. XS-Stock.com Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
5. The draw for the winning entry will always be made within a maximum of 2 weeks after the closing date by an independent person and the Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner/winners will be contacted via social media in accordance with details submitted on the winning entry. Where the Promoter notifies the winners by private message, direct message, comment or tweet, the winners must provide confirmation of receipt by reply within 48 hours of receiving contact. If the winners cannot be contacted 48 hours after initial attempt, the Promoter reserves the right to select other winners at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until a winner is found.
7. The winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
8. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
10. The Promoter of these Prize Draws is XS Stock, whose registered office address is 3 Brewster Place, Riverside Business Park, Irvine, KA11 5DD.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
13. By entering this Prize Draw, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Scottish law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.