Put on a stunning festive light show with our classic snowfall LED light projector.
This LED projector lights up your whole home and garden with stunning snowfall effect white lights at the flick of a switch - no ladders required! Choose from three different speed settings by pressing the button on the back of the unit. The projector unit also comes with a tapered ground stake to securely pitch it into turf, soil and stones in your garden.
Once you've pitched your projector you can set the timer function which sets the unit up to automatically run for 6 hours and switch off for 18hours. Perfect for brightening up your home on dark winter evenings on the run up to Christmas!
• LED snowfall light projector kit
• Contents: 1 x light unit with a transformer and instruction booklet
• On/off and 3 speed settings
• Timer setting for 6hrs on/18hrs off
• Suitable temperature for outdoor use: -30 degrees to +40 degrees
• Coverage: 600-700 sq ft from a 30-40ft projection distance
• Aluminium garden spike approx. 21cm long
• Unit head size: approx. 19 x 20cm
• 10m lead wire
• TDC BS Transformer 6V 3.6W
• Transformer must be kept indoors at all times
We've got a brand new range of LED light projectors available this Christmas! See the full range online by clicking here.
Frequently asked questions:
Can I use the projector indoors?
Yes! Our LED projectors don't only make a great outdoor lighting show, but they're great for Christmas parties, discos and adding a festive touch to your home!
How far away from my house can I pitch the projector?
The transformer has to be plugged indoors at all times and the unit comes with a generous 10m of lead wire to find the perfect projection point in your garden. This particular projector works best at around 30ft from your home.
Can I pick what speed the snow falls at?
Yes, this projector comes with the following settings: On, Off, Steady, Slow, Fast, Fastest.