Transform any corner of your garden into a cosy seating area with our Central Park bench!
This traditional Central Park bench is an essential piece of garden furniture that not only looks great all year round, but adds additional seating for an extra 2 people if you're having a party or barbecue in the summer!
The bench features a traditional slatted seat, a woven lattice effect back panel, and is made from durable powder coated metal that'll stand the test of time.
• Central Park garden bench
• Durable black metal frame powder coated in classic black
• Slatted seat and lattice back panels
• Perfect for adding extra seating in your garden and patio
• Box contents: 1 x seat panel, 1 x back panel, 2 x side panels, assembly instructions and tools
• Easy home assembly is required
• Overall dimensions: W117 x H77 x D45cm
• Seat panel: W110 x D33cm
• Armrest height from ground: 2ft/61cm
• Back height (from seat): 37cm
• 2 year guarantee
Frequently asked questions:
How do I clean the bench if it gets dirty?
To remove any spills or marks simply wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
Do I need to store it away over winter?
We would always recommend storing garden furniture in a shed or garage over winter, or alternatively you could use a waterproof cover to prolong the lifespan of each item.
What width is the seat part of the bench?
The seat measures approximately 110cm wide, great for comfortably seating 2 adults.