Add a burst of colour to your Christmas decor this year with our colour changing fibre optic tree!
This stunning 6ft artificial green pine Christmas tree features 220 tips with open fibre optics which change between the following colours: red, orange, green, blue, indigo, purple and white. A colour changing light up star topper is also attached to the tree, and follows the colours of the tree when switched on.
Use the remote control included to change the colours and manage the speed of flash. There are 7 static colour modes and 8 multi-coloured modes to choose from. See our photos for a light function instruction guide.
• Green fibre optic Christmas tree
• 6ft/180cm tall
• 220 PVC tips with open fibre optics
• Tree topper: 17cm with 6 LED lights
• 2 sections - assembly required
• Tree girth: 85cm
• Metal folding base included: 45cm
• Controller to manage colours and flash speed
• 1.8m lead wire
• BS transformer DC 6V 12W
The tree comes with a compact remote control to easily manage the light settings at home. The remote has an on button, off button, timer button and options for you to choose a specific colour and mode. There are 7 static colour modes and 8 multi-colour modes in total for you to choose from.
• Mode 1: Red Steady On
• Mode 2: Yellow Steady On
• Mode 3: Green Steady On
• Mode 4: Blue Steady On
• Mode 5: Indigo Steady On
• Mode 6: Purple Steady On
• Mode 7: White Steady On
• Mode 8: Multicolour Sequential
• Mode 9: Multicolour Slow Fade
• Mode 10: Multicolour Colour Burst
• Mode 11: Multicolour RGB Chasing
• Mode 12: Multicolour Watering
• Mode 13: Multicolour Star Shower
• Mode 14: Multicolour Colour Changing
• Mode 15: Multicolour Colour Drifting
Frequently asked questions:
Do I still need to decorate my tree?
No, but if you want to add some extra sparkle you could use glittery bead garlands or tinsel around the branches.
How big is the tree?
The tree measures approximately W85cm x H180 x D85cm.